Friday, March 16, 2007

Bryant and Stratton Field Trip

Well, I want to say I had a great time and was very impressed with the wonderfully creative ideas you guys came up with. I was equally impressed with the collaboration I saw when I peeked in on your groups. And what wonderful behavior (as usual). Anyway, here's some pics. I'll put captions later tonight and try to embed Zell's group's video for "Find It."

Don't mean to litter this collection with a picture of me, but man I have a thick red beard. Anyways...

Tie'aira sharing her views on values in seeking a profession.

Adventure seekers...

Ranking five important qualities of careers (1. money 2. money 3. money 4. money 5. money)

These answers require careful consideration.

A lull in the ball tossing.



Chris takes control of team "Speedy Pills"

Here's what we're going to do, see...

Now if that ain't a team effort, I don't know what is.

Fayvoyan, our hostess with the most-est.

The Donald.

You Gotta Find It


Future Kicks!

Speedy Pills equals good customer service.

And yes, it is amazing.

1st place.
3rd place

2nd place (and the look on Alex's face makes me wonder how you accomplished that!)

Derek makes a new best friend.

Bad hair(piece) day?


Ok...here's the video. It's hosted by YouTube, so it can't be viewed at school. I'm looking for another option right now.